|The Season of Pain is upon us....|
This article contains spoilers for Brütal Legend. Click here to reveal them.
At the centre of the field lies Bladehenge, headquarters of the Ironheade resistance. Remnants of Titan ruins can be found in the outlying areas, including the Guitar Statue. Just outside of the settlement, two Fan Geysers can be found, which are utilised during "Battle for Bladehenge".
- Motor Forge -- To the northwest of Bladehenge's main entrance and past the statue.
- Motor Forge -- Past Bladehenge's main entrance and to the right.
- Landmark Viewer -- At the Spike, located on a hill just west of the statue.
- Lightning Plug Jump -- Adjacent to the Guitar Statue.
- Lightning Plug Jump -- Past the Guitar Statue and to the right, under the Titan Highway and on the grassy path leading to Battersmith.
Related Content Edit
|Locations in Brütal Legend|
| Western Continent|
Battersmith • Cleave of the Impaler • Beach • Beach Party • Beerhenge • Bladehenge (Field) • Crushing Pit • Graveyard • Death's Clutch • Horn Thrower • Hunter's Camp • Mount Rockmore • Pleasure Tower • Razor Fields • Screaming Wall • Spider Lair • Thunderhorn • Forest