Think you could help us out by beefing it up?
If you're logged in, it'll help you earn some awesome achievements, too!
Overslaughter is a series of hunting missions that The Hunter gives to the player. These missions always require beating the hunter's record by killing at least one more of an animal than he did.
- Ground Urchin x21, found near Bladehenge.
- Raptor Elk x16, found near Bladehenge.
- Razorfire Boar x11, found in the Razor Plains
- Tollusk x6, Found on the Western Continent.
- Reaper Steed x16, Found in the Dry Ice Mines
- Lazer Panther x6, Found in the Jungle
- Sickle Wraith x11, Found in the Black Tear Region
- Guillotar x6, Found in the Dry Ice Mines
- Hextadon x4-Found in Death's Clutch
- The player has some flexibility in how they can accomplish this mission as they can either use any of The Deuce's weapons, or can take them down on foot.
- The Ground Urchins can be easily run over in the Deuce, and can be taken down in one hit.
- The Sickle Wraiths always spawn at the Wraith Tree in the Haunted Forest, so if the player waits around there, they can accomplish this leg of the mission with relative ease.
- The best way for the player to handle the Razorfire Boars is to use the same basic strategy that was used during the "To the Slaughter" mission.
- Most of the medium-sized targets can be stunned by running them over in the Deuce, and then can be easily taken down with either the Deuce or on foot with Axe and Guitar attacks.
- The Tollusk, Guillotar, and Hextadon will stop the Deuce cold in its tracks if the player attempts to run them down, so it is best to take them down on foot.
- These missions can be accomplished alongside the main campaign, and any of the other side missions.