Tim Schafer is an American video game designer, known for his involvement in several critically praised adventure games with a strong focus on humour and storytelling. He is also the founder and head of Double Fine Productions, a game studio based in San Francisco, California.
- With the addition of the Hammer of Infinite Fate DLC, the player can add Tim Schafer's effigy to Mount Rockmore after "purchasing" it in the Motor Forge (there is no cost to the purchase).
- Tim Schafer's company weblog
- What does the game industry have against innovation? (a news feature centered on Psychonauts, with comments from Schafer)
- "Tim Schafer on Taking Risks" (D.I.C.E. Summit 2005)
- "Tim Schafer on Memorable Character Design" (GDC 2004, audio recording)
- Tim Schafer on the Monkey Island Wiki
- Trip to Double Fine from The International House of Mojo
- Return to Double Fine from The International House of Mojo
- Tim Schafer at Wikipedia
- Tim Schafer at IMDB
- Tim Schafer at RAWG
- Tim Schafer at Mobygames