| Tree Back|
Massive ranged infantry
|Hit Points|| 60|
|Attack Damage|| 2dmg per second|
|Double Team|| Ground Pound (9dmg knockback AOE)|
|Counter Unit To|| Everything|
|Fan Cost|| 300|
|Load||4 (1 unit, 4 load each, 1 unit limit)|
The Tree Back is a Drowning Doom ranged infantry unit and the faction's most powerful unit.
Massive ranged infantry. This troll-like creature is the strongest unit for the Drowning Doom, their equivalent to the Rock Crusher or Bleeding Death. Counting the tree, he is the tallest character of all. The murder of crows living in the tree will constantly attack nearby enemies or buildings.
Ridable infantry. Drowned Ophelia summons Tree Back forth from the ground and sits in his tree as he lumbers across the battlefield. Tree Back has a powerful melee attack, and his crows continue to attack while his Double Team is active.
When using its double team attack, the Tree Back pounds the ground in front of it, causing a shockwave that deals damage and knockback/stagger on surrounding enemies. It also moves more slowly than when it is underground.
- The Tree Back is a great filler unit that should be built should the chance arise such as Extra fans, because his double team in combination with Weeping Heavens is an army devastator.
- The Tree Back is also a great damage soak.
- Rushing a Tree Back in Drowning Doom mirror matches is risky due to how easy it is to produce an Organist and Frightwig.
- The Tree Back can single-handedly take down a Merch Booth in under a minute.
- This is The Drowning Doom's Super Unit.
- The Tree Back is one of the few units in the game (some others being the Frightwig & Soul Kissers) with NO spoken dialogue, whatsoever.